SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Police arrested a Suffolk man after a shooting Saturday night.
Police say it happened around 3:30 a.m. in the 300 block of Saint James Avenue, and the man who was shot was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries. He was later released from the hospital.
Police announced Monday that 33-year-old Jermaine Orlando Brock was arrested on Saturday and charged with aggravated malicious wounding, firearm possession, discharging a firearm in a public place and reckless handling of a firearm.
He’s being held at Western Tidewater Regional Jail.
- No injuries reported after fire in hotel room in Virginia Beach
- LIVE: DC parade celebrates iconic civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr.
- Man shot on Portsmouth Blvd. in Chesapeake
- Man rescued off Outer Banks coast after boat sinks
- Biden inauguration rehearsal evacuated after fire in homeless camp