SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Suffolk firefighers will be on the streets and outside stores collecting donations in support of the Muscular Dystrophy Association again this year.
Suffolk Professional Fire and Rescue Local 2801 will begin their annual Fill the Boot campaign on May 3.
MDA helps people with muscle-debilitating diseases. Donations help children attend a free camp this summer.
You can donate May 3-4, May 10-11, and May 17-18 at the following locations:
- Walmart at 1200 N. Main Street
- Chick-Fil-A Downtown at 1018 N. Main Street
- Walmart in Northern Suffolk at 6259 College Drive
- Kroger in Northern Suffolk at 1017 University Blvd
- The J&L at 6500 Whaleyville Blvd in Whaleyville
- Dollar General at 6513 Holland Road in Holland
- 7-Eleven at 6020 Godwin Blvd in Chuckatuck
- Food Lion stores at 2815 Godwin Blvd, 1525 Holland Road, 1010 Portsmouth Blvd., and 3215 Bridge Road.