SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The City of Suffolk Farmers’ Market-To-Go has begun transitioning back to the traditional Farmers’ Market under the open-air pavilion located at 524 North Main Street in Downtown Suffolk.
Starting on Saturday, July 4, 2020, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m., customers may shop and make on-site purchases from vendors.
The Market says customers may also continue to contact vendors directly to pre-order items for Saturday pick-up.
In coordination with the Governor’s reopening guidelines amid the COVID-19 pandemic, customers walking through the Market are asked to wear facemasks and maintain physical social distance between parties.
A hand washing station and hand sanitizer will be readily available for Market-goers as a safety precaution.
The Market said they will feature arts and crafts vendors and other merchants at a later date.
Live entertainment and children’s programming will resume when safe for the public to attend such gatherings.
For more information on Suffolk Farmer’s Market, visit their website.
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Possible tornado causes widespread damage in Kilmarnock
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Cardinals catcher Molina tests positive for COVID-19; names of other infected players released
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic