SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Suffolk Fire and Rescue responded to a residential fire late Saturday morning.
Officials say the fire was first reported just before noon in the 100 block of Pinner Street.
According to reports, there were no injuries reported, however the home sustained damage. The fire was under control at 12:17 p.m.
Suffolk Police are providing traffic control in the immediate area and Pinner Road between East Washington Street and Pearl Street is anticipated to remain closed until all apparatus is removed from the roadway.
- Norfolk City Council to hear pro-gun group’s proposal to prohibit local gun law changes
- VisitNorfolk receives $10,000 from Virginia Tourism program to promote small businesses
- Newport News to host One City Marathon virtually in 2021
- Virginia DMV offers eligible commercial drivers a chance to renew licenses online
- Sheriff: Florida rapper made music, then killed 2 men in recording studio