SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA celebrated its expansion in Suffolk with an electronic message on Wednesday.
Working alongside the Suffolk Economic Development Department, the coffee producer participated in a media promotion highlighting the contributions they have made to Suffolk, the Port of Virginia, and Virginia’s economy.
The one-minute YouTube video features an online groundbreaking virtual toast to the recent MZB-USA new, state-of-the-art Distribution Center in Suffolk’s Virginia Port Logistics Park.
Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA said the global coffee producer known for beloved and iconic brands such as Chock full o’Nuts®, Hills Bros.®, Kauai Coffee®, and Segafredo Zanetti®, also operates a roasting facility in Suffolk.
PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Massimo Zanetti Beverage USA to build new distribution center in Suffolk
“We wanted to connect virtually with a ‘coffee toast’ to the members and partners of our region – who are such a big part of our success,” said Suzanne Ary, Senior Manager of Communications, MZB-USA.
The following officials were featured in the virtual toast:
- Brian Ball, Virginia Secretary of Commerce and Trade
- John Reinhart, Executive Director, Port of Virginia
- John Boyle, President & CEO, MZB-USA
- Linda Johnson, Mayor, City of Suffolk
The City said in a press release, the video, along with a shorter promotional video, will be shared with regional and national outlets as a means to stimulate awareness and excitement for Suffolk’s strength as, “Virginia’s Caffeine Capital.”
Click here to watch the virtual groundbreaking toast.
MZB-USA and Suffolk’s Economic Development Department encourage Suffolk businesses and organizations to share the video with clients, customers, and colleagues.
- 47 Virginia Beach police officers supported protection detail for Biden inauguration
- BLOG: End of the month snow?
- Selfie WRLD in Virginia Beach will make you want to strike a pose
- Body found in Gloucester Friday near Fox Mill subdivision
- Cat rescued from house fire on Sandoval Drive in Virginia Beach