SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Police are now investigating after a driver in Suffolk crashed into a home Sunday morning.
Suffolk Police and Suffolk Fire & Rescue responded to the accident in the 3500 block of Bridge Road near Walden Road just before Sunday noon.
Reports say the driver of the vehicle was sent to a local hospital for further treatment, however the driver’s condition have not been released.
According to a release sent Sunday afternoon, there were three other occupants inside the vehicle, but police say there were not injured.
The accident remains under investigation.
No further information has been released.
- Norfolk, Hampton partner to promote public project procurement opportunities
- Mariners’ Museum commemorates ‘Battle of Hampton Roads’
- ‘She’s a Brickhouse’- The Z launches virtual series to celebrate Women’s History Month
- ODU football holds first Spring practice under Ricky Rahne
- Portsmouth city manager candidates narrowed down to 2 people — including former councilman