SUFFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — One man is accused of stabbing another at a Suffolk home late Monday.
Paul Vincent Bolton, Jr., 56, is accused of stabbing a man at a home in the 6000 block of Bradford Drive.
The Suffolk Police Department was called to the scene around 11:30 p.m. where they found a 48-year-old man suffering from multiple stab wounds. The man was taken to a local hospital with non life-threatening injuries, according to police.
Bolton was charged with felonious assault and simple assault and battery. He is being held at the Western Tidewater Regional Jail.
- Over 100 residents and team members recover from COVID-19 at Canterbury Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
- Gov. Cooper extends order for flags to remain at half-staff to honor Marine
- Mercy Drop Dream Center needs food donations for student lunches
- Over 1,000 people gathered for peaceful protest in Virginia Beach
- Some rain tonight, less humid tomorrow.