RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The crowd is picking up momentum in Richmond for the second night of protests surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Last night, peaceful protests turned into riots that left many parts of the city vandalized.
Hundreds began to march along Broad & Belvidere holding signs and chanting on Saturday evening.
This will continue to be updated as the story develops.
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in California lake
- Domestic violence home in Hampton Roads reopens after flood, amid pandemic
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Dirksen Londrigan dings Davis for transparency votes after his family’s business received federal PPP loans