RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — Protests carried on through Sunday evening past the 8 p.m. curfew that Governor Ralph Northam set on Mayor Stoney’s recommendation.
Richmond Police vehicles surrounded the Matthew Fontaine Maury Monument on Monument Ave, one of the few monuments not vandalized during Saturday’s protests.
Protesters walked on Franklin and Belvidere around 8:30 p.m.
This is a breaking news story, stay with 8News for updates.
- Police looking for two women accused of stealing from Virginia Beach liquor store
- Police looking for repeat offender accused of stealing from liquor stores
- 2020 Ferguson North American Sand Soccer Championships canceled this year
- Norfolk Police asking for help identifying men who broke into convenience stores
- Williamsburg Police looking for person who didn’t pay for 7-Eleven items