PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police say a man with a gunshot wound walked into Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center Friday.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Misty Holley said the victim walked into the hospital at 2:58 p.m.
The victim is an adult man.
His injuries are serious.
Police said this is all the information they had as of 4:45 p.m.
Stay with WAVY for more news and updates.
- Watch Soon: Dr. Fauci on what’s next for the U.S. in the coronavirus battle
- Redskins coach Ron Rivera talks about potential draft scenarios
- Retired D.C. firefighter dies of COVID-19, family remembers him as a hero
- IOW family using social media to help make cloth masks
- Virginia’s secretary of finance says future uncertain