PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police say a man with a gunshot wound walked into Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center Friday.
Police spokeswoman Sgt. Misty Holley said the victim walked into the hospital at 2:58 p.m.
The victim is an adult man.
His injuries are serious.
Police said this is all the information they had as of 4:45 p.m.
Stay with WAVY for more news and updates.
- Man drowned Friday in Duck
- Newsfeed Now: Washington Redskins name-change; Naval ship fire still burns
- Virginia July 13 COVID-19 update: Cases continued to increase in Hampton Roads, Va. Beach reports additional 157 cases in one day
- Blog: Scattered Storms Today. Slight Cool Down Tomorrow.
- Norfolk Delegate Jay Jones announces run for Virginia attorney general