PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth fire crews responded to two different incidents involving the smell of gas Tuesday night.
The first incident reported was the smell of gas in the Prentis Park neighborhood.
Crews arrived on scene and did not find any hazards in the area.
The gas company also had crews respond to investigate.
Around 10 p.m., fire officials said they were in the process of investigating another incident involving the smell of gas inside on Court Street.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Trump to hold Fayetteville rally Saturday, his 4th visit in as many weeks to NC
- Chesapeake twins celebrate birthday, end of chemotherapy treatment with parade of cars
- NC Sept. 19 COVID-19 update: Over 1,200 new cases reported with 28 additional deaths
- Body found in Virginia field positively ID’d as missing Raleigh man, police say
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments