PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth City Hall will be closed for cleaning on Monday.
Beginning Nov. 23 at 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., city officials say the building at 801 Crawford Street will undergo “disinfecting and cleaning.”
A spokesperson later confirmed the cleaning is due to a possible COVID-19 exposure. No further information is available on the person or date the possible exposure.
The building is scheduled to reopen Tuesday, Nov. 24 at 8 a.m.
- Death of Virginia Beach man ruled as a homicide, police say
- 1 man injured in shooting on W. 37th Street in Norfolk
- Tracking the Tropics: Record-breaking 2020 hurricane season drawing to a close
- Watch Live: Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- IN FOCUS Discussion: Native American Heritage Month