PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth city officials announced on Sunday that City Hall will be closed beginning Monday for cleaning and disinfecting and as a result, the virtual City Council meeting is rescheduled.
From Monday, July 13, to Wednesday, July 15, the building located on Crawford Street in Portsmouth will be closed.
Due to the closure, the City Council virtual meeting is rescheduled to Thursday, July 16 at 5 p.m.
Citizens may provide comments, specific to the agenda items, for City Council NOW through Wednesday, July 15, by phone at 757-335-4928 or by email.
The meeting can be watched live on the city’s website and on Facebook Live the day of the meeting. Meetings are also broadcast on PCTV on COX Channel 48, Verizon FiOS 39, and on the city’s YouTube Channel.
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians
- Possible tornado causes widespread damage in Kilmarnock
- Iowa man stole hand sanitizer after breaking into bank, police say
- Cardinals catcher Molina tests positive for COVID-19; names of other infected players released
- Missouri mayor defends concerts, parties during COVID-19 pandemic