PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Police say a missing Portsmouth teenager has been found and is safe.
15-year-old Tanyah McClain had been last seen in her home in the 3600 block of Tyre Road around 8 p.m. Wednesday, according to police. When a family member went to check on her around 12:30 a.m. Thursday morning, she was gone.
Detectives were concerned for her well-being because she suffers from a medical condition and has indicated she was going to harm herself.
Again, police say she was found Thursday morning, safe and unharmed.
- Senators questioned about photos, video of UFOs above Navy warships
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- After child dies, US regulator warns about Peloton treadmill
- Motorcyclist dies in accident on Portsmouth Boulevard
- Shooting leaves 23-year-old with serious injuries in Hampton