PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Police say a missing Portsmouth teenager has been found and is safe.
15-year-old Tanyah McClain had been last seen in her home in the 3600 block of Tyre Road around 8 p.m. Wednesday, according to police. When a family member went to check on her around 12:30 a.m. Thursday morning, she was gone.
Detectives were concerned for her well-being because she suffers from a medical condition and has indicated she was going to harm herself.
Again, police say she was found Thursday morning, safe and unharmed.
- Hampton will offer loans to small businesses, extend tax deadline for those affected by coronavirus
- Senators call for assistance to mortgage servicers to avoid ‘housing finance system crisis’
- 2 die, 7 hospitalized after at least 60 test positive for COVID-19 at Orange County nursing home
- After season cut short, VB school celebrates 8th-grade basketball players by going door-to-door with pompoms, signs
- President Trump jokes he’ll “take a look” at giving pardon to Joe Exotic