PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Police say a missing Portsmouth teenager has been found and is safe.
15-year-old Tanyah McClain had been last seen in her home in the 3600 block of Tyre Road around 8 p.m. Wednesday, according to police. When a family member went to check on her around 12:30 a.m. Thursday morning, she was gone.
Detectives were concerned for her well-being because she suffers from a medical condition and has indicated she was going to harm herself.
Again, police say she was found Thursday morning, safe and unharmed.
- Hong Kong Disneyland to close again on July 15 due to ‘third wave’ of coronavirus cases
- White supremacist flyers dropped in the driveways of two Hampton Roads cities
- Heinz kit turns ketchup, mayo into frozen treats
- Fast-food chains offering freebies on ‘National French Fry Day’
- ‘Danny was killed by humans’ – Corolla wild horse chokes to death on apple, group says