PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) -- A person with a gunshot wound in their upper body walked into Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center on Sunday.
Portsmouth Police were notified about the gunshot victim around 10:20 p.m. The victim has serious injuries.
10 On Your Side is working to get more details. Stay on WAVY.com for the latest.
- Woman found shot in car after Hampton crash dies; suspect arrested
- Va. bill to gradually increase minimum wage to $15 dies in vote along party lines
- Special Report: Retracing MLK's tour of Hampton Roads
- Regent investigating after '#MeToo' found painted on school sign
- Police: Man stabbed, woman shot dead at Cambridge Apartments in Hampton
- Donations needed for annual prom benefiting local teen girls in foster care
- Local shelters see jump in homeless people during frigid drop