PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — A 16-year-old suffering from a gunshot wound walked into Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center late Friday night.
Police did not immediately have information on the severity of the person’s injuries.
Police said the call reporting the gunshot wound walk-in came in at 11:41 a.m.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- WAVY team credits NSU education for success
- Republicans optimistic about president’s pick for Supreme Court; Democrats worry for ACA
- Fauci: Pandemic causing ‘historic decimation’ among Latinx community
- Veterans Affairs, legislators emphasize community after increase in veteran suicides
- Suffolk Center to host ‘Friday Night Frights Classic Horror Film Series’ in October