PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — A man was seriously wounded in 1 of 2 shootings Sunday night in Portsmouth, police say.
Officers didn’t have a location for the shooting in a press release Monday afternoon, but said the victim walked into a local hospital around 11:30 p.m. Sunday night with a life-threatening gunshot wound to the upper body. No suspects have been identified in the case.
A man was also shot in a separate incident about two hours before in the 900 block of Randolph Street. He went to Maryview hospital with a non life-threatening gunshot wound to the lower body. No suspect information is available in that case as well.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- Bill proposed would arm some paramedics in North Carolina
- If J&J vaccine is approved, NC could have enough doses for everyone by end of June
- As Gov. Cooper lifts some COVID-19 restrictions, new survey details riskiest places to contract the virus
- NC Republicans push bill that increases capacity of outdoor high school sports facilities