PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – A $4.5 million lawsuit involving the Portsmouth pavilion has been dismissed.
IMGoing, which operates the Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion, sued the city last year because of delays in the work to repair the damaged pavilion.
The case was dismissed on May 11.
The city said it discovered a structural deformity in the pavilion’s main support mast in 2018. City engineers had hoped to have repair work completed by the start of the summer concert season last year, but the venue ended up staying closed.
- Newport News couple searching for stolen business trailer, losses estimated at $30,000
- Researchers warn of more intense storms this hurricane season
- Surveillance camera captures deadly water tank explosion in California
- ‘Arrow’ star Stephen Amell confirms he was removed from Delta flight after ‘argument’ with wife
- Strange new Netflix show turns blind dates into ‘Sexy Beasts’