PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – A $4.5 million lawsuit involving the Portsmouth pavilion has been dismissed.
IMGoing, which operates the Atlantic Union Bank Pavilion, sued the city last year because of delays in the work to repair the damaged pavilion.
The case was dismissed on May 11.
The city said it discovered a structural deformity in the pavilion’s main support mast in 2018. City engineers had hoped to have repair work completed by the start of the summer concert season last year, but the venue ended up staying closed.
- York County responds to fire in apartment complex
- Police investigating shooting on Condor Street in Virginia Beach
- Man shot following dispute at large house party in Virginia Beach, police say
- Congresswoman Luria releases statement on Independence Day
- Missing Ocean View boater found safe with no injuries