PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police say a juvenile that had been shot walked into a local hospital Tuesday afternoon.
Officers responded to Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center around 3:30 p.m. for a report of a male juvenile with a gunshot wound to his lower body.
His injuries are not considered life-threatening, police say.
Police did not release additional information such as his age or the location where he was shot.
- (VIDEO) Patterson steps up, leads No. 20 Hokies past NC State 45-24
- (VIDEO) Armstrong, Davis help Virginia rally past winless Duke 38-20
- Norfolk family pleads for justice after body of 17-year-old girl found in Newport News
- NC agencies work with FBI to arrest 3 men on firearms, drug-related charges
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG