PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Five adults have been displaced following a residential fire on Sunday night.
Portsmouth Fire officials say they were called to the fire in the 3900 block of Two Oaks Road around 11:14 p.m.
When firefighters arrived, they found a single residential structure on fire. The fire was marked under control at 11:41 p.m.
No injuries were reported to the occupants or firefighters. The five displaced adults are receiving assistance from the American Red Cross.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Vote America makes push on Nat’l Voter Registration Day
- Mnuchin and Powell on pandemic progress: US economy is improving, but still fragile
- Man who claimed he was a passenger in fatal I-64 crash now charged with DUI as the driver
- Hampton Police looking for endangered 13-year-old girl who ran away from home
- Leatherback sea turtle humanely euthanized after washing ashore for 2nd time