PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Five adults have been displaced following a residential fire on Sunday night.
Portsmouth Fire officials say they were called to the fire in the 3900 block of Two Oaks Road around 11:14 p.m.
When firefighters arrived, they found a single residential structure on fire. The fire was marked under control at 11:41 p.m.
No injuries were reported to the occupants or firefighters. The five displaced adults are receiving assistance from the American Red Cross.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Police: Man allegedly offers two females money for a sexual act; one was a juvenile
- Dominion Investment Group executive sentenced for $25M investment fraud
- NN Police: Suspect apprehended after discharging gun outside home
- Local Boy Scout troop’s equipment stolen twice in two weeks
- Williamsburg Police asking for help finding drivers that may have witnessed fatal crash