PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Three bus passengers and a driver of a white vehicle were injured in a crash in Portsmouth involving an HRT bus Monday.
The call for the crash came just after 6:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Court Street and Bart Street.
Portsmouth Police said three bus passengers sustained injuries, as well as a driver of one car involved. All injuries are not considered life-threatening.
This is the same location as another crash that involved another HRT bus more than a year ago. That crash injured nearly two dozen people.
On Aug. 19, 2019, police say 21 people in total were hurt, and 16 were taken to the hospital following an accident involving the bus and a minivan. One person had injuries considered serious.
The driver of the minivan was later charged with failing to yield on a left hand turn.
Stay on WAVY.com for the latest updates.
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- Following the Funds: Who has donated to presidential candidates in Hampton Roads?
- East Beach neighborhood in Norfolk sees string of mail thefts
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured in crash on East Princess Anne Road
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total