PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — A day of heavy rain and flooding came to a close Thursday with a fiery sunset and double rainbow over Hampton Roads.
The showers will be lighter and much more scattered Thursday evening. Then, the region will have some spotty showers overnight. On Friday, we’ll start off with a few scattered light showers then dry out through the day.
High temperatures Friday will only be in the mid to upper 60s.
- Nearly 20,000 fans gather for Dave Matthews Band in North Carolina
- US Olympian Gable Steveson chases gold, pro wrestling dreams
- NC leaders urging vaccinations for public college students, but not pushing to mandate them
- Border Patrol deploys rescue beacons in wake of 32 migrant deaths in Big Bend region of Texas
- Texas mom delivers baby after losing husband to COVID-19: ‘It was so bittersweet’