PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — A day of heavy rain and flooding came to a close Thursday with a fiery sunset and double rainbow over Hampton Roads.
The showers will be lighter and much more scattered Thursday evening. Then, the region will have some spotty showers overnight. On Friday, we’ll start off with a few scattered light showers then dry out through the day.
High temperatures Friday will only be in the mid to upper 60s.
- Three last-minute Halloween costume ideas that won’t look last minute
- Jonas Pate, co-creator of ‘Outer Banks,’ talks show inspiration, filmmaking career
- K-9 handler not sure how dogs missed remains in Florida reserve
- ‘The Frog’ charged with kidnapping, murder of Juarez merchant
- ‘My heart is broken’: Alec Baldwin breaks silence on fatal on-set prop gun shooting