PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) – Police are investigating a crash the left an officer and civilian with minor injuries on Wednesday morning.
The Portsmouth Police Department says the incident took place in the 900 block of Frederick Boulevard just before 8:00 a.m.
According to police, the officer suffered minor injuries but declined medical treatment.
The driver of the other vehicle was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Police say the investigation of the crash remains ongoing.
10 On Your Side’s Aesia Toliver got video from the scene.
- Portsmouth mayoral candidates continue to spread message across the city
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Pink’s husband shares why he’s teaching his 3- and 9-year-old children to handle firearms
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Despite early voting, state law could see Election Day results delayed