PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police were asking for the community’s help in finding a missing 72-year-old woman on Sunday.
Police said 72-year-old Beryl Jean Reed was last seen at her home in the 200 block of Lakeside Drive around 4 p.m. Saturday. According to reports, no one had seen or heard from Reed since she left her home.
Police say Reed suffers from a medical condition that requires medication.
Portsmouth Police took to Twitter at about 9 p.m. Sunday to report that Reed had been found and was unharmed.
- 2020 baby names list: Karen and Alexa drop big, Sophia and Liam still hold top spots
- 25-year-old COVID-19 survivor from NC walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- Taco Bell giving out free tacos again after Betts stolen base in World Series
- Supreme Court nominee Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Tax records show Trump has bank account in China, tried to land projects there, NYT reports