PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police were asking for the community’s help in finding a missing 72-year-old woman on Sunday.
Police said 72-year-old Beryl Jean Reed was last seen at her home in the 200 block of Lakeside Drive around 4 p.m. Saturday. According to reports, no one had seen or heard from Reed since she left her home.
Police say Reed suffers from a medical condition that requires medication.
Portsmouth Police took to Twitter at about 9 p.m. Sunday to report that Reed had been found and was unharmed.
- Some Hampton Roads schools may start before Labor Day to address COVID-19 learning loss
- Chris Beatty earns opportunity in the big time, as NFL assistant
- Watchdog investigator files lawsuit over Virginia parole board case
- William and Mary, JMU game postponed
- Judge orders Arizona man who wore horns in Capitol riot to stay in jail