PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) — Portsmouth Police say two males were shot on Virginia Avenue Monday night.
One has life-threatening injuries.
Police responded to the 1100 block of Virginia Avenue after receiving a call at 8:25 p.m. for a person with a gunshot wound.
Once on scene, officers found two males with gunshot wounds.
They were both taken to a local hospital. One has multiple life-threatening injuries and another has injuries not considered life-threatening to their “upper extremities.”
One of them is 18. It’s unclear if the second person is also an adult or juvenile, a police spokeswoman said.
There was no suspect information as of 9:10 p.m.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Virginia Oct. 31 COVID-19 update: Over 1,550 new cases reported, daily percent positivity rate rises in Hampton Roads
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Is Trump or Biden winning? 5 clues from early voting
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- Vice President Mike Pence to visit Elizabeth City Saturday