Woman displaced after mobile home fire in Poquoson


Photo Courtesy – Poquoson Fire

POQUOSON, Va. (WAVY) — Officials say one woman has been displaced following a mobile home fire in Poquoson Tuesday morning.

According to Poquoson Fire officials, the call for the fire came in just after 10 a.m. Tuesday in the 200 block of Wythe Creek.

There were no injuries reported to the woman or to the firefighters who responded to the incident.

Officials say the fire was caused by an electrical problem. American Red Cross is currently assisting the resident with lodging.

Get the free WAVY News App, available for download in the App Store and Google Play, to stay up to date with all your local news, weather and sports, live newscasts and other live events.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

WAVY Twitter Widget

***Don’t Miss Module Removal CSS***

WAVY Facebook