POQUOSON, Va. (WAVY) – A popular seafood restaurant in Poquoson is scheduled to reopen next month after a fire destroyed the building last summer.
Work has been underway to get the Surf Rider back up and running. The restaurant posted some recent pictures to Facebook showing the progress.
The fire last June destroyed the entire building, leaving dozens of people unemployed. Luckily, no one was hurt.
- VB couple nearly killed after crash involving suspected drunk driver
- Hadsell murder trial day 2: Attorneys’ opening statements, victim’s mother and sister testify
- Red Cross recognizes community heroes with annual ‘Celebration of Heroes’ event
- Good Samaritan describes dramatic canal rescue
- Hong Kong Ballet postpones US tour, including a stop in Norfolk, due to coronavirus