POQUOSON, Va. (WAVY) – A popular seafood restaurant in Poquoson is scheduled to reopen next month after a fire destroyed the building last summer.
Work has been underway to get the Surf Rider back up and running. The restaurant posted some recent pictures to Facebook showing the progress.
The fire last June destroyed the entire building, leaving dozens of people unemployed. Luckily, no one was hurt.
- Kansas GOP congressman charged with 3 felonies, including voter fraud
- 5 test positive for COVID-19 after going to Missouri house party with hundreds in attendance
- Norfolk commits more than $1M to police policy reform
- Bowling alleys ask judge to spare them from Pritzker’s Phase Four rules
- Suffolk announces reopening of the Cypress Park Pool