POQUOSON, Va. (WAVY) — Community donations have allowed the Poquoson Police Foundation to outfit all the patrol cars and two of the city schools with LifeVac devices.
The device is designed to clear the airway of choking victims quickly and without trauma.
“These projects are impossible without dedicated volunteers and donations. Please visit our website at poqpolicefoundation.org to see what projects we work on and to donate online,” PPF officials posted to social media.
- Vice president calls for action to improve maternal health
- Drone 10: Rivers Casino Portsmouth site breaks ground on Dec. 7, 2021
- Investigator named in amended lawsuit filed by Andrew Brown’s estate responds to allegations
- 3 Accomack residents charged in connection with attempted homicide, burglary in Worcester County, Maryland
- Yorktown group apologizes after boat with political message wins parade