NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Residents are encouraged to vote from home for the upcoming election in an effort to further prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The City of Norfolk and Office of Elections released a statement on Thursday with various options for voters in preparation for the General Election on May 5.
Voters can also use the link to register or update their information.
When requesting a mail absentee ballot, voters are asked to select “My disability or illness” if there no other applicable reasons listed.
Stay with WAVY for more election updates.
- Stimulus check calculator: How much will I receive? When will I get it?
- Clinical trial to treat COVID-19 begin including Hydroxychloroquine and Remdesivir
- Pet Pal of the Week: Bowzer!
- Today’s Takeout: Hot Tuna and Shorebreak Pizza
- Struggling With Housing Payments? Vandeventer Black Can Help