NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Volcano Sushi and Asian Bistro’s reopening has been delayed once more. The reason why the local restaurant was initially closed was because of a kitchen fire in mid-August.
The bistro was initially set to reopen on Jan. 1, then was pushed back to Feb. 1. Now, due to what the restaurant says are “minor issues”, they have to push back the opening again. However, they say the overall construction is complete and hope to officially reopen before March.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- 11-year-old Hampton boy hosts lemonade stand to help single mothers
- Owner facing multiple charges after dog attacks another dog in Virginia Beach
- A Virginia Beach school employee tested positive for COVID-19. Here’s why it’s staying open
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- Family of Lamar Elliot seeks justice after Suffolk shooting this weekend