NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — United States Marshals are looking for a 32-year-old former professional fighter who’s accused of strangling a woman last month.
Marshals are looking for Brian “The Lion” Collette, who has an outstanding arrest warrant for aggravated assault in connection with an incident in Norfolk Jan. 28.
Authorities say Collette strangled a woman he knows.
Collette stands about 6 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 225 pounds. His last known residence is in the 2400 block of Minnesota Avenue in Norfolk.
He is also known to frequent martial arts gyms in the Norfolk area.
A reward of up to $750 is being offered for information that leads to Collette’s arrest.
- Virginia Peninsula Foodbank holding drive-thru food distribution Wednesday morning in Newport News
- Astronomers find evidence for a “cosmic homicide”
- Children of Change: 12-year-old sews, donates face masks during COVID-19 pandemic
- Husband hides symptoms to visit wife in maternity ward, Strong Hospital officials say
- EPA making sure disinfectant products are available to use against coronavirus