NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk’s Fatherhood Development Group is returning this month for another session of stories and advices about fatherhood.
The Fatherhood Development Group brings fathers of all ages together to share their stories and to support one another while gaining new insight into the challenges of responsible parenting.
The program, which is free and open to all fathers, was launched back in 20012 aimed at improving the quality of the relationships between fathers and their children.
Participants meet weekly for eight weeks and may be referred on a volunteer basis or by mandate. Participation is open to residents of Norfolk and Hampton Roads.
The 8-week virtual class runs from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. each Thursday from January 14 to March 4, 2021.
- Norfolk man convicted of visa fraud, witness tampering
- 1 dead in officer-involved shooting in Ohio; Mayor identifies victim as young woman
- 10 On Your Side: Serious plumbing issues at Smitty’s Mobile Home Park cause flooded yards, health concerns
- Biden administration releases 22,000 additional H-2B visas
- ODU turns to Taylor Heinicke in new season ticket campaign