NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Southwest Airlines announced on Thursday that the company will begin offering daily nonstop service from Norfolk International to San Diego.
According to airline officials, Saturday is the only day not available and the deal will run until January 5, 2021.
- Crews respond to camper trailer on fire in Gloucester marsh
- Currituck Sheriff’s Office arrest man in connection to early morning shooting
- Gov. Cooper says NC, US flags should fly at half-staff in honor of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Crews respond on flooded streets to early morning garage fire
- UVA identifies additional coronavirus cases in dorms after positive wastewater, individual tests