NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Local police are asking the public for information on who shot a man early Saturday morning near Church Street in Norfolk.
First-responders say they received a call to the 700 block of C Avenue around 4:20 a.m.
Once on scene, police say they found a man who had been shot. He was later transported to a local hospital with injuries that were not considered life-threatening.
The man on C Avenue was the third shooting victim found in Norfolk Saturday morning. Police say two other men on 34th Street were shot and left with life-threatening injuries just an hour earlier.. One of the men later died from his injuries.
There is no suspect information for either of these shootings.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Man dead following triple shooting on Timothy Ave. in Norfolk
- North Carolina man sentenced to 30 months behind bars for stealing and cashing checks from mailboxes in Richmond
- Virginia lawmakers reach agreement on marijuana legalization bill
- NC COVID-19 Feb. 27 update: 2,643 new COVID-19 cases reported, numbers continue to decline
- Virginia Feb. 27 COVID-19 update: 185 new deaths reported, positivity rate down to 7.4%, over 600K fully vaccinated