NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk Police detectives are asking for the public’s help with identifying a person who broke into a home in Lamberts Point in Norfolk.
Just after noon on August 6, police responded to the 1300 block of West 43rd Street for a report of a residential burglary in progress.
When officers arrived, they found that the subject had already fled from the scene. The victims reported to police that a man had entered the home and taken items before leaving.
There were no injuries reported during this incident.
During the investigation, detectives obtained surveillance footage from a 7-Eleven in Suffolk of the person believed to be involved.
Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or submit a tip using the P3Tips mobile app.
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America: Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up
- Utility worker killed in crash in Mississippi after helping restore power to victims of Hurricane Sally
- Dismay over Breonna Taylor spills into America’s streets
- Ohio family discovers family WWII heirloom tucked away in a box
- Visitor finds 9-carat diamond at Crater of Diamonds State Park in Arkansas