NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Hampton Roads native Pharrell Williams partnered Adidas to help out in a big way by donating 8,000 face masks and shields to Sentara Healthcare.
Sentara staff expressed their gratitude for the gesture as they posted the news to social media on Friday afternoon.
Williams also recently gave a “generous gift” to help support the Citizens’ Unity Commission mission as well by collaborating the City of Hampton and World Central Kitchen to deliver 3,450 meals to area residents in need.
- Thirsty Camel owner says he’ll rebuild, Norfolk considers launch of Ocean View tourism fund
- Booker T Washington High School reopens baseball field after new upgrades
- 1 injured after shooting on London Street in Norfolk
- Glenn Youngkin wins Republican nomination for Virginia governor after Snyder concedes
- VB officers recover handgun, drugs after arresting convicted felon