NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A person had to be extricated after a crash Monday morning on Ingleside Road in Norfolk, though rescue crews said their injuries weren’t life-threatening.
The single-vehicle crash happened around 6 a.m. at 1373 Ingleside Road.
There are no details on the cause of the crash at this time, but firefighters say the person was taken to the hospital. The building the vehicle crashed into also had some damage.
- Virginia lawmakers approve bill giving citizen review boards power to discipline police; measure headed to governor’s desk
- Warner and Kaine announce more than $600,000 in funding to support The Up Center in Norfolk
- Virginia health centers collaborate to expand access to cancer clinical trials in coastal Virginia
- Police reform bills head to Northam’s desk as unprecedented special session nears end
- Lagging behind: rural broadband expansion promises faster speeds for downstate schools, hospitals