This year, the school system is taking a new approach to recruit teachers and other staff members.
On Wednesday, April 29, NPS is hosting a virtual job fair from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.
All interested applicants must apply online at https://www.npsk12.com/. Registration opens on April 20 and ends on Tuesday, April 28.
NPS is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Elementary Education, K-5, Teachers
- English Teachers
- History Teachers
- Library Media Specialists
- Mathematics Teachers
- Science Teachers
- Spanish Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- Special Education Teacher Assistants
- Substitute Clerical
- Teacher Assistants
If you apply and are deemed eligible, NPS will send you an invitation to participate in a virtual interview on April 29.
- Virginia lagging in reporting COVID-19 vaccine race and ethnicity data
- Blog: Cold Rain Today. Possible Wintry Mix Thursday.
- Fence to be installed around Robert E. Lee Monument in preparation for removal
- 15-year-old girl dies after fight inside Louisiana Walmart; 4 girls arrested
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite