NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Detectives said they are looking for 28-year-old Devon M. Truax who is wanted for a convenient store break-in.
Authorities said the incident took place in East Ocean View on September 27.
Police responded to the JR Market located at 3601 E. Ocean View Avenue for the report of a burglary.
Footage showed two men entered the JR Market convenient store around 4:45 a.m. and took a casino-style gaming machine.
The men were seen leaving in a Chevrolet Equinox, the police said.
Truax is wanted for two counts of commercial burglary, two counts of conspiracy, grand larceny, and felony.
Police are asking anyone that knows Truax’s whereabouts to submit an anonymous tip at p3tips.com or call the Norfolk Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Busch Gardens drops mask requirement for fully vaccinated guests
- Virginia COVID-19 May 15 update: Fewer than 700 new cases reported, positivity rate drops to 3.3%
- Alabama mom hospitalized with COVID-19 meets newborn son for first time
- Fired Windsor officer files motion to dismiss Army officer’s lawsuit following traffic stop incident
- New government program offers $50 off monthly internet bill for eligible households: Here’s how to apply