NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – Norfolk police are investigating an early morning shooting that left one person injured.
Officials say the call came in at 3 a.m. Saturday on Greenway Court.
The victim walked into Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
Police said his injuries are not life-threatening.
We are working to learn more about the suspect in this case. Stay with WAVY on air and online for updates.
- Police: 12-year-old child suffers injuries following overnight shooting in Norfolk
- Following the Funds: Who has donated to presidential candidates in Hampton Roads?
- East Beach neighborhood in Norfolk sees string of mail thefts
- 3 dead, woman seriously injured in crash on East Princess Anne Road
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total