NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) – The Parking Division’s Customer Service Center at 222 E. Main Street in Norfolk reopens to the public on Monday, August 17.
The office will open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Customers will enter the building two at a time and must wear a face covering in accordance with health and safety guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Parking continues to encourage residents to use the self-service portal.
Additionally, residents may submit parking questions or requests through the MyNorfolk app, available for both iPhone and Android, call Norfolk Cares at 757-664-6510 or email.
- Gov. Ralph Northam, first lady Pam Northam both test positive for COVID-19
- 89-year-old man who has to deliver pizzas to make ends meet gets $12K from TikTok fans
- Blog: Scattered rain showers into the weekend
- WATCH: Blue Angels fly over Pensacola in support of those impacted by Hurricane Sally
- 2020 census extended another month at judge’s order