NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — The Norfolk Department of Public Health is working with local churches to hold a free COVID-19 testing event.
The event will be held on Thursday, December 10, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at 1010 East 26th Street.
Testing will be available for anyone age 3 and above.
- Pelosi endorses Terry McAuliffe for Virginia governor
- Hampton man arrested after shooting on Blackwater Lane
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Virginia Jan. 15 COVID-19 update: 4,795 new cases, 30 new deaths; Virginia adds more people to 1b vaccinations
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens