NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Norfolk firefighters responded to a house fire Friday afternoon in the Lindenwood section of the city.
The call for the fire in the 900 block of Lamont Street came in at 1:34 p.m.
Battalion Chief Stephanie Ramsey said at 2:30 p.m. the fire was getting ready to be called under control and one person was taken to the hospital for treatment for injuries not considered life-threatening.
No other details are available at this time. Check back for updates.
- Son of Holocaust survivors: Attack at Capitol Hill shows us Hitler’s Germany could repeat itself
- VDOT to hold virtual open house regarding HRBT Expansion Project
- Democrat Schumer tells McConnell Senate should adopt 2001 deal for 50-50 chamber
- SpaceX rocket launch could threaten Hampton University satellite, officials say
- Virginia DMV makes changes to help customers during COVID-19 pandemic