NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Police say a man suffered a gunshot wound following an early morning shooting incident in Norfolk.
Officers responded to a report of a gunshot victim just after 5 a.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of East Little Creek Road.
Police say they located a man suffering from a non life-threatening gunshot wound and was taken to the hospital.
No further information have been released.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP or submit a tip online.
- Oceanfront businesses forced to close some locations, rethink operations due to lack of help
- Dominion Energy’s $1M EnergyShare Expansion provides bill assistance options for small businesses and residents
- Congress members from Virginia urge USDA to ensure children can access meals amid COVID-19
- Man sought to have his child porn victim killed, prosecutors say
- Mother to appear in court Thursday for child endangerment charges following 2019 death of 3-year-old girl in Wythe County