NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A man was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries Wednesday night following a shooting in Norfolk.
Police said they responded to a shooting in the 2500 block of East Virginia Beach Boulevard around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.
The shooting was the second in less than an hour in the City of Norfolk Wednesday night.
The first shooting happened around 10 p.m. on Granby Street and left a man dead.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- Virginia Beach City Council set to form mass shooting memorial committee
- Monday evening crash closes all eastbound lanes on I-264 in Virginia Beach
- Chesapeake Public Schools shifts 3 classrooms following positive COVID-19 tests
- Norfolk offering free COVID-19 tests on December 10
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening