NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A man was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries after a crash Monday morning at Hampton Boulevard and W. Little Creek Road in Norfolk.
Police say it happened around 7:30 a.m. and only involved the man’s vehicle.
Police said the 75-year-old driver is at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital in critical condition.
The investigation revealed the man suffered a medical emergency that caused him to lose control of the vehicle and crash into a power pole.
The road reopened around 10:30 a.m. Monday.
- Ohio State student found dead while on spring break in Mexico
- More Americans say US is world’s leading economic power: Gallup
- Felon charged in high-speed chase caught after running out of gas, sheriff’s office says
- Blog: A chilly first day of Spring, 2023!
- Crash knocks out power to more than 3,600 in Norfolk