NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A man was taken to the hospital after a motorcycle crash Monday afternoon in Norfolk.
Norfolk police say the crash happened around 1:45 p.m. in the 2900 block of E. Little Creek Road. The man was taken to Norfolk General with serious injuries.
The driver of the car sustained minor injuries and was issued a traffic summons for failing to yield the right of way, according to a police spokesperson.
No other details are available at this time.
- Pelosi endorses Terry McAuliffe for Virginia governor
- Hampton man arrested after shooting on Blackwater Lane
- Live: What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?
- Virginia Jan. 15 COVID-19 update: 4,795 new cases, 30 new deaths; Virginia adds more people to 1b vaccinations
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens