NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Two of the victims in a triple shooting in Norfolk Thursday evening have now died and police announced Friday that they made an arrest in connection with this case.
The shooting happened around 4:45 p.m. at 774 W. Little Creek Road, which is a 7-Eleven.
One of the people shot, 19-year-old Jamal M. Harvey of Chesapeake, was pronounced dead at the scene. Two other men were transported to the hospital.
On Friday, police said 22-year-old Keyon R. Johnson of Norfolk, later died at the hospital from his life-threatening injuries.
The third victim, a 23-year-old man, is expected to recover.
Investigators took 22-year-old Robert Vick into custody and arrested him on two counts of second degree murder, one count of malicious wounding, three counts of use of a firearm and one count of gang participation. He is being held in Norfolk City Jail without bond.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
- VB Police request help finding man accused of driving truck into protesters after court no-show
- Democrats promise showdown over Supreme Court seat
- Will SCOTUS dispute affect COVID-19 relief negotiations?
- ‘You are not listening:’ Fauci loses patience with Rand Paul in Senate COVID hearing
- No complaints yet filed against woman attacking border-wall protesters on video