NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — A man died in a shooting on Granby Street in Norfolk Wednesday night, Norfolk Police said.
Police said the call reporting the shooting came in around 10 p.m. in the 800 block of Granby Street. That’s in the Neon District.
A man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police have identified the victim as 31-year-old Abram Randle, of Norfolk.
About 30 minutes later, another shooting was reported on East Virginia Beach Boulevard. A man sustained life-threatening injuries and was taken to a hospital.
Stay with WAVY.com for updates.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit a tip online.
- New research shows road rage behaviors come with pricey penalties
- Gunshot victim located on Greenleaf Drive in Norfolk
- Restaurants say uptick in Thanksgiving take-out orders are helping make ends meet
- House fire on Lynnhaven Drive in Hampton
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure