NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) — Friday was the last day to get the discounted ticket prices for two of Town Point Park’s upcoming waterfront festivals.
The Spring Town Point Virginia Wine Festival runs from May 16 to May 17 and is one of Hampton Roads’ largest wine festivals with over 30 Virginian wineries in attendance. The two-day event brings together local wine lovers and connoisseurs to enjoy drinks, music and gourmet food.
Starting Saturday, March 7, both General Admission and Tasting Tickets will increase $5. For more information on the wine festival, click here.
The Bayou Boogaloo Music & Cajun Food Festival three-day event runs from June 26 to June 28, bringing the culture and soul of Louisiana to Hampton Roads. The vibrant celebration is known as one of the most authentic New Orleans food and music festivals in the nation.
Single day admission will increase from $5 to $10 while a three-day pass will bump from $10 to $20.
Check back with Living Local on WAVY.com for more events and festival updates.
Latest Living Local News
- Girl Scout Troop donates cards and cookies to York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office and Fire Department
- Rosie’s Gaming Emporium donates over 20,000 meals to healthcare, public safety, and essential personnel
- PETA donates more than 100 bags of pet food to Norfolk foodbank
- Spring Stockley Gardens Arts Festival canceled
- Kid Broadcasters Steal the Show!